What is more important clean coal or clean water?

The IDEA of “clean coal” generally refers to the process of Carbon Capturing and Sequestering (CCS) the process by which carbon dioxide (CO2) is “captured” and then buried underground thus making the factories “clean” in regards to CO2 pollutants.

Clean water is absolutely important in sustaining life in the sense of urgency. Even with carbon pollution, we can live longer than if we had not water. My vote goes for clean water!

Clean water is more important because it’s more important to us for survival. Without drinkable and usable water, life can’t continue. On the other hand, clean coal would be very beneficial, and I think that in places where clean water is not an issue, the focus should be more on clean coal.