What meal at taco bell is best for the environment?

Taco bell uses a lot of paper and plastic products for their food. They also ship their ingredients from all over the place creating a lot green house gases. So nothing at Taco Bell is that great eco wise . However, eating a meal with less animal products is better for the environment. Go for the bean burrito fresco style for an almost healthy option.

Taco Bell offers a new Fresco menu that has fresh vegetables and ingredients.  Compared to other fast food restaurants, it’s pretty healthy.  I also saw a commercial that featured a woman who lost a lot of weight eating from the Fresco menu.  So, I’d say probably anything in that category.  But as was mentioned before, they do produce a lot of waste — so “eco-friendly” is relative.