What is the material that combines to produce compounds called?



  1. 0 Votes

    You’ll have to be a little bit more specific.  Do you mean compounds like CO2 and NaCl?  Those would be elements.  Sorry if that isn’t what you are looking for.

Please signup or login to answer this question.

Sorry,At this time user registration is disabled. We will open registration soon!