What makes some mushrooms edible and others not?



  1. 0 Votes

    It depends on the spores and toxins found within a mushroom. There isn’t really any deciding factors on why/how a mushroom is poisonous, only knowledge of which ones are. Some are only poisonous to humans because we cannot metabolize the toxins within, as some animals do. Unfortunately, because so many mushrooms look alike it’s hard to tell which is which sometimes.

Please signup or login to answer this question.

Sorry,At this time user registration is disabled. We will open registration soon!