Mercury is dangerous because it affects the central nervous system, injures the kidneys, and produces severe brain damage. Mercury vapors also cause serious respiratory system disorders, including pneumonitis. The body is unable to get rid of heavy metals such as mercury so the damage is usually irreversible. Mercury is still used in many common household items such as fluorescent light bulbs, certain latex paints, and old thermometers.
Click here to cancel reply.
Sorry,At this time user registration is disabled. We will open registration soon!
Don't have an account? Click Here to Signup
© Copyright GreenAnswers.com LLC