Mercury, one of the few metals that stay liquid at room temperature, is actually a neurotoxin. It easily breaks apart into small beads or attaches to particles to form “mercury dust”, both of which can readily enter a person’s system. Mercury poisoning can harm the central nervous system, cause respiratory disorders, and damage the kidneys. It can also cause serious and permanent brain damage, and can severely affect the cognitive development of children.
Click here to cancel reply.
Sorry,At this time user registration is disabled. We will open registration soon!
Don't have an account? Click Here to Signup
© Copyright GreenAnswers.com LLC