What is the main water supply in the Democratic Republic of the Congo?



  1. 0 Votes

    Unfortunately fewer than half of the residents of the DRC have access to clean water. In rural areas, about 60 percent of people have access to natural springs (many of which are susceptible to contamination though not currently contaminated). The other 40 percent are known to hike some distances to carry bucket loads of water home from rivers. There are no central sewage systems in urban areas so the poorest gather water directly from the rivers in which they urinate, bathe and dispose of waste.

Please signup or login to answer this question.

Sorry,At this time user registration is disabled. We will open registration soon!