What is the longest snake in exsistance?

Is it a boa constrictor?
Name: Boa Constrictor
Class: Reptilia
Order: Squamata
Family: Boidae

The Anaconda is widely considered to have the largest average size, but the longest snake is thought to be the Asiatic Reticulated Python, one specimen of which measured 33 feet long.

Boa Constrictors are indeed very large snakes, but are not the longest.  Female boas commonly measure around 10 to 14 feet.

Thank you. Those are very interesting. Yeah those anacondas are very HUGE and HEAVY. That is actually the heaviest snake ever.

The largest snake that ever existed Titanoboa cerrejonensis (AKA: Titan Boa) it is said that they were over 40 feet long and could wiegh over a ton!  Take that Anaconda! 

lol THAT IS HUGE!!! You guys have really done your research! I am impressssssssssed! I am going to do some research of my own when I have time.