What is the latest thing you have done to green your world?

I’m always looking for new ways that I can make my life just a little greener without getting overwhelmed or driving my family crazy. Each month I try to incorporate something new like boycotting lunchtime baggies, actually using those reusable shopping bags in my trunk, or frequenting my local farmer’s market each week. I’m looking for some inspiration so share your latest greening activity please!

The last big thing I did green was working on organic farms. I traveled throughout Europe for a couple months, working on organic farms growing everything from fruits and vegetables and free range livestock. All of these farmers sold locally and worked for themselves. It was a great experience and I enjoyed helping these people run their small business.