What large cat do you think is the most beautiful?

I personally like the mountain lion, cougar, or puma depending on which name you prefer.  I think that their coloring, while seemingly boring, is very smooth and sleek similar to the black panther.  I also think their short hair looks better than a shaggy coat or mane.

I absolutely love the Bengal Tiger.  Their beauty and grace is just amazing to watch.  Their stripes are so distinguished and the white bengals are just as pretty.  Just very exotic animals, regal even.

I know lions have been covered, but wanted to share this incredible picture! 

check out the rest of the gallery in the link, too. 

I think my favorite would have to be the snow leopard, but they’re all beautiful.

I think is one of the big cat.

The white tiger is a beautiful creature. Its white coat is gorgeous! All white tigers are not purebred but are inbreds. White tigers are the outcome of generation after generation after generation of inbreeding. Whether mating between brothers and sisters or daughters and fathers, the inbreeding is severe enough to cause a mutation of fur color.

Although the cats are beautiful, inbreeding has caused defects. Inbreeding is linked to abnormality, debilitating, and lethal well-being. The same gene that causes the white coat also causes the optic nerve to be wired to the wrong side of the brain making them cross-eyed. White tigers are also have clubbed feet, cleft palates, spinal deformities and defective organs.

White tigers carry the double recessive gene. They are know as the “throw away cats” because of their health problems. Unfortunately, the cubs are often killed because it is only the adults who are the big money makers. Very sad. Because the white tiger is not purebred they have no conservation purposes.

The American Zoological Association does not condone the inbreeding of these cats. Although white tigers are gorgeous, they are being exploited for money because people will pay to see white tigers. Help prevent exploiters from making money off the suffering of these tigers. Even though they are beautiful, these creatures suffer from health problems, disability, and human cruelty. There is no such thing as a Royal White Bengal Tiger as exploiters tend to tell the admirers of these tigers. All white tigers are inbreds.

1 2