what language do people in the rain forest speak?

There are rain forests on almost every continent in the world. Specifying one language is really not much of an option.

I thought I’d pick on of the best known rainforest’s – the Amazon – just to give a small sampling. Within the Amazon today, there are 34  language families, fanning into a total 180 languages spoke amongst the approximately 200 indigenous tribes (in addition to the introduced Portuguese, Spanish and English present to various degrees – if at all – amongst the tribes). The Arawakan language family is considered the most widely prevalent in the Amazon, and includes languages such as Guajibo, Wayuu, and Garífuna.

A language map, depicting the geographic localities of the various languages in and the northern part of South America: