What kinds of permits do you need to put green energy on your hosue?



  1. 0 Votes

    You need electrical permits to put solar and wind energy on you home, you need to make sure all the equipment is running properly and all the equipment is UL listed and meets the standards to interconnect to the grid and in most cases you will need to past an inspection by a professional that the system is properly installed and working.

Please signup or login to answer this question.

Sorry,At this time user registration is disabled. We will open registration soon!