Assuming that you meant garbage, the answer is probably what is known as “e-waste,” i.e. broken or obsolete electronics. This is because these often contain quite a lot of toxic minerals and the like, including lead, cadmium, mercury, hexavalent chromium, plastics (especially PVC), and brominated flame retardants. Oftentimes, these are not disposed of correctly, and they can leak into the groundwater and the like, poisoning the area around where they’re dumped. If you have something electronic, please look for somewhere to dispose of it properly–there are recycling centers and the like all over the country specially designed to deal with things like this.
Click here to cancel reply.
Sorry,At this time user registration is disabled. We will open registration soon!
Don't have an account? Click Here to Signup
© Copyright GreenAnswers.com LLC