What kind of emissions come off of burned oil?

I’m assuming you mean burning oil like from an oil spill, not from engine exhaust. What is produced is mainly carbon dioxide and water as well as particulates that “include sulfur dioxide, nitrogen dioxide, and carbon monoxide. In addition, small amounts of polynuclear aromatic hydrocarbons (PAHs) are emitted from the fire, mostly as residues attached to the particulates.” For detailed info click the citation below.

It seems that both burning and letting oil evaporate (2 common options in dealing with oil spills) create air pollution. If you don’t burn it, it can spread and cause environmental damage, but if you do burn it, it will release pollution into the air. My vote would be not to spill the oil in the first place, but what’s done is done I guess.