what kind of appetizers should I serve at a green party?

Lots of organic fruits and veggies grown locally. A favorite at my parties are Fruit Kabobs. All you do is take those bamboo skewers and thread pieces of your favorite fruits on to them. It’s an easy way to serve fruit salad without a plate. I pour a little lemon juice over mine for a little extra flavor and to keep things like apples and bananas from turning brown.

Try to find a farmer’s market and make a fruit and veggie tray from what you find! Support local agriculture.

If it’s the summer time, you could grill organic fruit (it caramelizes it). You could also roast organic and local vegetables (eggplant, onions, garlic, red peppers) puree them and make your own roasted vegetable dip that you serve with either organic crudites or organic/local crackers. Eggs from a farmer’s market could also make some tasty deviled eggs!