What is it called when oil floats on top of water?



  1. 0 Votes

    If you mean petroleum oil on top of a body of water (not as in cooking oil in a cup of water), then it is usually referred to as an oil slick.

Please signup or login to answer this question.

Sorry,At this time user registration is disabled. We will open registration soon!