Head Lice is a common infection effecting 1 in every 10 kids. Head Lice is caused from a parasite which lives on a person’s head and feeds off the host’s blood. Lice has three forms: nits – lice eggs, nymph – nits that hatch, and adults – full grown parasite about the size of a sesame seed. Adult lice can live on a person’s head for 30 days. The most common signs of head lice is itching, tickling feeling in the hair, sores on head, and irritability found around the back of neck, behind the ears, and on the scalp.
Click here to cancel reply.
Sorry,At this time user registration is disabled. We will open registration soon!
Don't have an account? Click Here to Signup
© Copyright GreenAnswers.com LLC