Mercury can indeed be absorbed through the skin, especially through an open wound. If you’ve been exposed to a lot of it, it can cause immediate side effects including fatigue, insomnia, upset stomach, etc. Check out this website about mercury spills, which explains the serious effects. Soon those short term effects will subside, but mental effects can be lasting. It really depends on how much you’ve been exposed to. You can test your urine to see if you have a lot in your system. Usually repeated exposure to mercury is what causes these long term mental effects.
Click here to cancel reply.
Sorry,At this time user registration is disabled. We will open registration soon!
Don't have an account? Click Here to Signup
© Copyright GreenAnswers.com LLC