What is the greenest gym in the world?

While I could not find a definite answer for the absolute greenest gym in the world, let me submit to you the green microgym which, through member’s workouts, created 36% of its energy needs in 2009. They also have solar panels, do not sell water in bottles, have compact fluorescent lights that turn on only when a customer needs them and have LCD TVs rather than more energy hungry plasmas. 

Arguably though, the most green gym in the world is the great outdoors.  Especially if you just step out of your house or apartment and go for a jog.  Not having the commute to a gym and back does save quite a bit of energy, not to mention the sun does the lighting and where we tread becomes our scenery rather than that plasma TV.