What is a good place to go to learn how to live green?

You can see instances in your life everywhere of people either living green or living in a manner that would be considered un-green. A great place to start is the Internet, of course, because you have the whole world at your fingertips and can search anything to your fancy. There are countless websites and blogs currently devoted to every niche of being green. I’ve included below a couple good ones to start. It’s important to not try and go whole hog at once and try and do what you can incrementally to see how you can get there without radical changes. Good luck!

If you are interested in visiting a city that is practicing green principals I suggest visiting San Francisco CA, Portland OR and Seattle WA. These cities are the front runners in living/building green.