What is a good natural remedy for acne?

There are many things we can do to naturally get rid of acne.  Acne can be a result from simply not taking care of your body.    Things that you can do to help fight acne without using medications are:

• Cleansing your body from junk
    • Detoxifying your body
    • Replenishing of vital nutrients through proper diet
    • Proper caring for your skin, the natural way
    • Exercise and sleep

Personally washing my face extra often can often take care of the problem. Using a clean, wet washcloth and scrubbing my face will get rid of most of the facial oil.

Check out these do it yourself tutorials on natural remedies for acne, using ingredients from your kitchen. These recipes not only help treat your acne, but they also have other benefits as well. I’ve tried them myself, and my skin felt amazing.

Try using Tea Tree Oil on problem areas.  It smells potent, but it is potent because it is powerful.  If you have eczema or other skin conditions, be cautious when using this.  Refer to the link below for more information.