What is a good company that makes eco friendly vacuums?

A vacuum is better or worse for the environment based on power consumption, durability (if you have to replace it every year or two, that’s no good), type of bag (paper ones can be composted) and materials (some vacuums are partially made from recycled material).  PVC in the plastics is one thing you definitely want to avoid, if possible.

Ecollo.com reviewed a number of “eco friendly” vacuums that you can check out here: http://www.ecollo.com/post/2008/10/Searching-for-an-Eco-Friendly-Vacuum-Cleaner.aspx

A reputable company that makes an eco-friendly vacuum is Electrolux. I have used their “green” vacuum, called the Ergospaceā„¢ Green EL4101 Canister Vacuum Cleaner. More than fifty percent of the vacuum is made out of recycled plastic. It is an efficient and lightweight vacuum that I have used myself.

A profesional and reputed companies make the eco friendly vaccum. I have seen many of online services, who is helpful to making to eco friendly vaccums.

carpet cleaners