What is a good clothesline to use at my apartment?

You don’t even have to buy anything if you don’t want to.  You can simply use a long string and tie/attach it to two ends.  That would really be the most eco-friendly because you are reusing what you already have.  If you don’t have string/thin rope at your house, I would definitely agree with eloiselk’s website selections.  

I found a website that has a bunch of different options. Some of them hang on the wall and are retractable and others are simple lines that connect from one holder to the other. I hope it helps. 🙂

When I studied in Australia, I noticed that almost every yard had one of these. I think it is a clever design to maximize hanging capability in minimal space. [img_assist|nid=188532|title=Clothesline|desc=|link=none|align=left|width=640|height=534]