What is a good closing statement for my speech?

I’m writing a speech on global warming, but i am arguing as left wing. I need to write a conclusion but I can’t thing of a powerful closing statement. Does anyone know a good quote or fact I could use?

1

Answers

The trick to summing up a speech is much the same as writing a paper. You need to quickly recap your main points and reiterate them in a conclusion. If its a persuasive paper you could list your points quickly and then say how that without these things global warming will not only progress but worsen as the population and demand rise.

It really depends the style of paper you are writing though. A quote or poem is always a good way to finish off. A question can also be useful as it leaves it our your audiences mind.

If you are arguing for action a great quote would be: “All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing.” -Edmund Burke