What is a good brand of sink and toilet combo for my bathroom? The ones that use the water from your sink to flush your toilet?

The Aqus system seems to be designed specifically for this task, It takes sink water, disinfects it and cleans out impurities, and then reuses it in your toilet. This cuts down on pointless wasting of water that happens every time you flush. It is calculated to save between 10 and 20 gallons of water per day. There’s also a unique solution to the problem, Gaiam’s Toilet Lid Sink, which is basically a sink on top of a toilet lid, which allows you to wash your hands with the water that’ll be flushed down the toilet just before it is flushed. There are lots more, these are just the two that caught my attention first