What is a good argument in response to climate change skeptics who site bad weather as evidence against global warming?

Bad weather proves that climate change is real. Global warming was kind of thrown out as a term because people think global warming = hotter. Climate change includes global warming, but it also includes other unprecedented weather anomolies, such as terrible storms.  Changing weather patterns lead to these storms, and while I’m not a metoerologist and couldn’t explain exactly how, these storms and climate change are very strongly coorelated (some people would say that coorelation doesn’t prove causation, but I would say thats a weak techincal argument in response to piles of scientific proof that the two are related).

I agree.  Climate change influences storms in particular, increasing their strength and length, as is the case with hurricanes. Moreover, all too often nay-sayers claim that cold weather is evidence that climate change doesn’t exist.  Climate change is studied and seen over a lengthy period of time, not day to day or month to month. Climate change also means more extreme weather, not just hot weather.