What is going to be the most important part of implementing the programs for climate change?

3

Answers

I thin integration into every-day life is going to be the most important part of climate change. We need to be able to show people how climate change effects them on a day to day basis. We also need to help people understand how they are not only helping the world, often times they are saving themselves lots of money. Instead of just assuming everyone cares about the environment, we should give other reasons to be environmentally friendly too.

I agree, I think that far and away the biggest part of implementing climate change legislation is to raise public awareness and make sure that people know how much climate change DIRECTLY affects them and their daily lives.