What is the function of the Eiffel tower and what are some clues that help you determine the function?

This has to do with science and structures. when I mean function I mean what the Eiffel Tower’s job is.

3

Answers

The original purpose of the Eiffel Tower was just to be an art object. However, between the 10’s and the 50’s to broadcast various television and radio signals.  To my knowledge this stopped after the fifites. 

Other functions the Eiffel Tower has served or does serve include as a support for an advertising sign, a restaurant, an icon of France and Paris, and as a tourist attraction and money-maker.

Read more: http://greenanswers.com/q/213107/science-technology/research/what-function-eiffel-tower-and-what-are-some-clues-help-you-det#213114#ixzz1A0yVWaiE