what food do liquid ambers like

over the past years my liquid amber has been beautiful this year the leaves are brown are they needing a special type of food

1

Answers

Do your leaves look like this?

The most likely culprit is that your amber tree has Bacterial Leaf Scorch.  Unfortunately, it is uncurable, but can be managed with certain chemicals.  You should consult a local expert (like a garden center) to see the best solution for trees in your area.

Drought can look like this as well, so if your area is very dry this year, it could just be basic drought.

Make sure your tree is mulched and irrigated well.  Give it some fertilizer.  I suggest having an expert look at the tree, but of the common liquid amber disease, Bacterial Leaf Scorch is the only one with brown leaves.