The EPA Environmental Justice Awards “recognizes partnerships who address local environmental justice concerns and result in positive environmental health benefits in communities.” The five winners of this year’s award ceremony is as follows:
– ENLACE Cano Martin Pena Project, San Juan, PR
– Transportation Equity/Stops for Us Coalition, ST. Paul, MN
– EcoCenter at Heron’s Head PArk Partnership, San Francisco, CA
– Lead Poisoning Prevention Citizen’s Advisory Task Force, San Diego, CA
– Oregon Environmental Justice task Force
For a more detailed list visit:
Click here to cancel reply.
Sorry,At this time user registration is disabled. We will open registration soon!
Don't have an account? Click Here to Signup
© Copyright GreenAnswers.com LLC