What is the effect of moving continents in your life?

The shifting of the continents can cause natural disasters like earthquakes, volcanic eruptions, tsunamis near plate boundaries. This can affect your life if you live somewhere near shifting plates. For example, the great tsunami in Japan this year was caused by the earthquake created by shifting plates.

I live in California, and I’m always worried that we are going to have a big earthquake. It’s scary since you can’t really tell when one is going to occur. However, you can’t let the fear stop you from living your life and enjoying where you live. All you can really do is make sure that you know what to do during an earthquake and are able to take the proper safety precautions. If you live in an area prone to earthquakes, then click the link that I have provided; it will teach you valuable information about earthquakes.