What is an eco friendly drink?

I really love Argo Tea for eco-friendly drinks.  Their mission statement is this: “We believe in maintaining a sustainable operation by committing to earth friendly business practices. We firmly support the conservation of natural resources and look for ways to lessen our impact on the environment.”  Additionally, the company uses 100% organic and fair trade coffee beans, runs their cafes entirely on wind power, provides ceramic mugs for in-house drinking, and uses only equipment that is ENERGY STAR rated.  I also love Argo Tea because it is a much healthier drink option when compared to similar places such as Starbucks.

This may not be what you are looking for but I’m going to go with the obvious here: WATER!