what is a domestic energy assessor?



  1. 0 Votes

    A Domestic Energy Assessor (DEA) is someone trained to provide Energy Performace Certificates for existing dwellings.  An EPC is needed when a property is built, sold or rented out.  To become a DEA you will need to train to achieve your ABBE Level 3 Diploma in Domestic Energy Assessment, be accepted as a member of a government-approved accreditation scheme like the NHER.


Please signup or login to answer this question.

Sorry,At this time user registration is disabled. We will open registration soon!