What does the majority of people in America think about the idea of cradle to cradle manufacturing?

I doubt that most people in the US even know what cradle to cradle manufacturing is! I certainly didn’t until recently. Due to the lack of readily available information regarding cradle to cradle manufacturing and its neglible visibility as a concept, no opinion poll has been or could be effectively conducted. No conclusion can be drawn about what a majority of the population thinks about an issue if the issue isn’t even known to that majority.

As yzezzy said, because no opinion poll has been effectively conducted, the next best thing is to search social media websites.  As an example, searching on Twitter will give you a nice overview of what a large amount of people have to say about cradle to cradle manufacturing.