What does the Lunar orbit aprear to a person sitting on the Earth? Not the actuall orbital time but from me sitting in my back yard

Not at all clear what you mean. If you mean the apparent track of the moon across the sky, that is the visible track of the moon’s elliptical orbit, which is not in the same place all the time.

The moon transcribes an elliptical orbit around the earth, but the nodes of that orbit theselves shift. Essentially, you’ll see the moon trace an arc across the sky that gradually changes in how “high” it seems to go.

Yes I was trying to find a better way to word it, basicly I was wondering how long it takes for the moon when it is directly overhead to reach that point again the next day.