Lead is a very strong poison. When swallowed the poison can stay in the body and cause serious health problems.
The symptoms of lead poisoning may include:
Very high levels of lead may cause vomiting, staggering walk, muscle weakness, seizures, or coma.
Lead is a heavy metal and neurotoxin that effects the entire body and can therefore be difficult to diagnose. Additionally, lead poisoning symptoms tend to vary depending on a person’s age and gender. An affected person with high blood levels of lead may exhibit symptoms that are common to a variety of illnesses like loss of appetite, fatigue, weight loss, abdominal pain and vomiting. However, one symptom seems to be present in all age groups: a decline in mental functioning or learning abilities. This is often an early indicator of lead poisoning, as even low levels of lead in the blood can lead to changes in the brain.
Click here to cancel reply.
Sorry,At this time user registration is disabled. We will open registration soon!
Don't have an account? Click Here to Signup
© Copyright GreenAnswers.com LLC