What does a green lifestyle consist of?

A green lifestyle requires you to be more conscious of your surroundings as well as of your actions and how they affect the environment. Living green covers many areas. It can include the architecture of your home, making you opt for sustainable design. It can also involve eco-friendly, or all natural products. In terms of transportation, there are hybrid cars. And of course there are the little things that mean just as much, such as recycling. The foundation of a green lifestyle is remembering that we are stewards of this earth.

My green lifestyle consists of me eating a vegetarian diet, recycling products, finding ways to reuse items, turning off electrical items when not in use and supporting organic and cruelty free products.