What do you understand by the Green Cleanin? How it is useful?

Cleaning

2

Answers

hi kettyjone, I’m Nasha..

i want to give my opinion about the green cleaning. For me green cleaning can describe in many ways. But i just describe what i understand only.

Green cleaning refers to using cleaning methods and products with environmentally friendly ingredients designed to preserve human health and environmental quality.

Green cleaning techniques and products avoid the use of chemically reactive and toxic cleaning products which contain various toxic chemicals, some of which emit volatile organic compounds causing respiratory and dermatological problems.

Green cleaning can also describe the way residential and industrial cleaning products are manufactured, packaged and distributed. If the manufacturing process is environmentally friendly and the products arebiodegradable, then the term “green” or “eco-friendly” may apply.

How it is useful?

I think this is a very general and comment. Green cleaning is useful because we can use it and not give a pollution to us.If you want to know more about Green Cleaning please visit this site

http://45f04rc-a5avdu8t1fxnfeev9m.hop.clickbank.net/?tid=8L7WPRDJ

I guarantee you can understand it

Green cleaning is a method of cleaning with the products as environmentally friendly or you can say that it is an effective cleaning that protects health without harming the environment. Though the green cleaning method are useful with environmentally friendly cleaning creates healthier surroundings, help the earth and increase productivity.

__________________

air duct cleaners