What do you think is the most important environment class you have ever taken?

I would have to say the most important class I took was Environmental Ethics. This course was taught by Timothy Wieskel at Harvard University. As a survey course, each week touched on an different issue relating to environmental ethics and environmental justice.

I was in an environmental communications class. In this class we were introduced to various communication perspectives on environmental studies with a focus on public participation in environmental decision-making. This course helped me critically analyze and assess environmental issues and reflect on my own environmental impact and commitments. During the term I was able to do research on past and current environmental news issues. I was able to engage in discussions about the communication of risk and resolution of environmental conflicts. As a class we studied scientific, economic, and activist approaches to environmental issues, and I was able to volunteer with an environmental service organization.