If a jellyfish stings you there are many ways to deal with it. In a survey I helped complete with the Surfrider Foundation most people agreed the best cure was pouring vinegar directly on the sting. It is highly recommended to get to a hospital immediately if you are stung, especially if you did not see the type of jellyfish you encountered. There are some species that are far more poisonous than others and its always better to be safe than sorry. Hope the link below helps further!
Here are some steps to follow:
check the article for more information
Click here to cancel reply.
Sorry,At this time user registration is disabled. We will open registration soon!
Don't have an account? Click Here to Signup
© Copyright GreenAnswers.com LLC