What is dirt or rock removed from its original location destroying the composition of the soil in the process as in strip-mining dredging or construction called?



  1. 0 Votes

    It is called the “overburden.”

Please signup or login to answer this question.

Sorry,At this time user registration is disabled. We will open registration soon!