What is Dirt or Rock removed from its origanal location, destroying the composition of the soil in the prcess, as in strip-mining, dredging, or construction called?



  1. 0 Votes

    It is called the “overburden.”

Please signup or login to answer this question.

Sorry,At this time user registration is disabled. We will open registration soon!