What is the difference between a seahorse and a sea dragon? I need the best answer for my compare contrast paragraph.

These species are often confused due to their very similar names. While they both are part of the family Syngnathidae (along with pipefish) they have quite a few differences. For one, seahorses live in shallow tropical areas around the world, while the leafy seadragon are only found off the coasts of southern and western Australia. Seahorses are generally smaller in size and can even be smaller than an inch long, while seadragons can be upwards of 18 inches long (leafy seadragons being bigger than weedy seadragons). One of the most interested facts about this beautiful creatures that they both have in common is that the male species mother the eggs of their offspring.