To what degree is average wind direction changing due to climate change?

I don’t think we can make a generalization about the effect of climate change on wind direction, but it is clear that wind patterns are changing as a result of global warming. Each place is different. Climate change affects sea ice, which has a big impact on winds and currents in the atmosphere, but we’re just beginning to understand the effect of climate change on sea ice. One study that I found focused on wind changes in Estonia. The study determined that it’s been getting windier along the Baltic Sea since the 1980s, but they found the directional changes to be “rather variable.” That doesn’t tell us much. I think we have a lot still to understand about the effects of climate change on our planet, and effects on wind patterns are part of that picture.