The liquid in these lights is usually methylene chloride, although it can also be certain types of oil. Methylene chloride should not be inhaled as it can pose an immediate hazard as well as a long-term risk of carbon monoxide poisoning, and could be carcenogenic (cancer-causing). If left on the skin too long, it can also cause chemical burns.
Click here to cancel reply.
Sorry,At this time user registration is disabled. We will open registration soon!
Don't have an account? Click Here to Signup
© Copyright GreenAnswers.com LLC