What country do you think is most excited for vertical farming?

I think that areas with a large populous would be more excited, since they would have less space for farming. I’m thinking rural parts of countries would be less excited, but as for countries as a whole, I think that pretty much every developed area that can support this is about equally excited.

Countries with the least amount of arable land should be most excited about vertical farming, as well as some of the methods that make it a practical design, like hydroponics.

The 10 countries with the smallest amount of arable land per person are listed in the World Bank’s 2004 World Development Indicators, which is available for limited viewing at the link below. At the top of the list are Singapore, Kuwait, Puerto Rico (U.S. Territory), and Oman.