What countries have the most precious resources?

I think every country is unique and has something to offer to the world that no where else can. The most precious resources that each country has are natural resources: land, air, water, flora and fauna. These are the stuff that support life and make life comfortable and enjoyable. For example: the biodiversity in Brazil plays a big role in the country’s tourism and agriculture sectors. 

I am not sure what is meant by precious resource, but definitions lead me to believe it is something that is valuable and cherished. I considered Oil. I believe these countries play a huge role in our politics. Our dependence on them is frightening and often disgusting.

In the resources, there is a link to a map that shouws which countries have the most oil. The one on top is Saudi Arabia, Iraq, Iran and Kuwait.