What companies still test cosmetics on animals?

There are lots of companies that still test on animals.  TheVegetarianSite has a big list of companies – they did their research, but they put a disclaimer up saying that they aren’t 100% positive.  Some big names are Glade, Huggies and Vaseline.  The CaringConsumer also has a list, not quite as long though.  There are tons of lists out there, but these two seem pretty good.

This list was the most up to date I could find.  I imagine that it would be very difficult to keep a completely current list based on the fact that not only would one have to know what companies to look into, but one would need to know how to find this information, infomration I imagine isnt readily accessible.  The following link should help you in your search.