What city has the best bike to work program?

I don’t know of any specific bike to work programs that are the best, however within the U.S. a city that has other bike programs and is the most bike friendly city is Portland, OR. Portland has it’s, “Create-a-Commuter Program” which gives low-income adults a commuter bike with lights, a lock, a helmet, a pump, tool kits, maps and rainwear, all included as well as a safety session. It is the first of it’s kind in the U.S. In addition, Portland’s bicycle network contains around 260 miles and is still growing. This bicycle culture is also one of the reasons why Portland is also the greenest city in the U.S.

As a resident of this great city, and cyclist myself, I can assure you it is certainly an amazing bicycle city. There isn’t a road that I know of, that doesn’t have a bike lane.