What city in America has the most beautiful skyscrapers?

There is something to be said for the romanticism of the skyline in New York. While living in Brooklyn, I used to walk to a promenade in Brooklyn Heights that gave a picturesque view of the skyline from the South East of Manhattan. I used to play a game with some friends of mine at night by looking at what buildings left lights on and to see if we could find any shapes or ‘constellations’ in the window lights. I don’t like visiting New York much anymore but certainly they would rank up there for beautiful skyscrapers.

Each city skyline in the United States has its own unique appearance. Being a Chicagoland native, I am going to have to say Chicago. NYC has an amazing skyline, I lived in Queens for a short time and the view was always amazing.